Once you have applied for your Prepaid Card at www.myprepaidcenter.com, you will receive your card within 3-4 business days. To utilize your prepaid card, you need to activate your card. Activating your prepaid card is a simple process and requires a few minutes. You need to provide the necessary details regarding your card, such as your card number, your security code, and the expiry date that is available at the back of your card. Some of the card issues also charge a certain amount while activating the card. Go through the terms and the fees required for activation before you begin the process.
Activate your card online
- With myprepaidcenter, you can easily activate your card by visiting their official website.
- The website to activate the card is mentioned on a sticker that is provided at the back of the card or with the other documents that you get with the card.
- In case, you lose that sticker go to the official website that is www.myprepaidcenter.com.
- Enter the necessary details such as your card number, your card expiry date, and the 3 digit security code.
- Wait for a few minutes while your card gets activated. Once you have successfully activated, you can use this card anywhere the VISA and MasterCards are accepted.
How to activate your prepaid card via mobile phone?
- Apart from activating your card online, you can also contact customer care service and get your card activated over the mobile phone.
- When your card arrives, you can find the activation number on the sticker that is provided with the documents that come attached to the card.
- Dial the number and you will be connected to an automated system where you can enter all your details and important card information to activate your card.
- In some cases, you will be connected to a live person who would ask you the details regarding your card such as your card number, security code, and the expiry date. Make sure you provide all the details carefully and correctly leaving any room for errors.
- You can also ask them regarding the current balance in your card and even explain the other issues that you might be facing.
Activate your card instantly in the retail store
- When you purchase a new prepaid card from any local store, you can instantly activate your card by providing the necessary details.
- Once you have purchased your card, go to the cashier, answer the details regarding your card. The cashier will provide you an activation receipt. This receipt would help you if you find any discrepancy while activating your card or if your transaction details are wrongly reflected.
- If you pay an activation fee, it will not be added to your current account balance.
- The instant activation cards are temporary, you must register your account with the legitimate owner to get the personalized or permanent card.
How to check the balance of myprepaid card?
- With a prepaid card, you do not get any monthly statements, you have to check your balance and if any transaction you have made or the fees charged for those transactions.
- To check your balance online, visit myprepaidcenter.com.
- Log in with your username and password and click on the payments and balance tab.
- From clicking on that tab, you can review and keep a track of all the transactions that you have made within the last 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make changes to my personal account?
Yes, you can make changes to your personal account by visiting www.myprepaidcenter.com. You can change your personal details such as your phone number, your last name, or any other information about you. You can also make changes from the card machine.
What to do if my card gets lost or stolen?
If by any chance you lose your card or if your card gets stolen, contact the customer care service of my prepaid center. The executives will block your card and guide you further regarding the application and activation of the new prepaid card, your current balance would be transferred to your new account.
What shall I do if I forget the password of my prepaid center account?
If you have forgotten your password, visit www.myprepaidcenter.com. A login page will appear on the screen, enter your username, and click on the “forget password” option and provide the necessary details such as your card number and your security code. You will receive a reset password link on your registered email address. Click on that link and reset your account password