Prepaid Visa gift cards can be used to make online payments. To do so, you need to activate your card as soon as you receive them because the prepaid Visa gift cards come with an expiry date, often of 12 months. Therefore you are required to utilize it as soon as you activate your Visa gift card.
With these gift cards, you can easily add up money to these cards and use them at any place where the Visa cards are accepted. Visa does not give out prepaid cards directly to the customers. They instead collaborate with more than 40 card issuers to offer cards to the customers. You can sign up and register for your prepaid Visa card by visiting myprepaidcenter.com and get your Visa prepaid card within 3 to 4 business days.
Why do we need to activate the prepaid Visa gift card?
- It is important to register and activate your Visa gift card so that the owner’s name is attached to the card to avoid any fraudulent activity or another person illegally using your card.
- By registering and activating your card online, you can check the balance anytime and keep a track of all your past and recent transactions as well as any additional charges on those transactions.
- You can review the terms and conditions for the card as well as it also it allows you to contact and report in case of any illegal activity with your account or if your card gets stolen.
- Activate your Visa gift card, visit www.myprepaidcenter.com.
How to activate Visa gift cards?
- Activating the prepaid Visa gift cards is slightly different but not difficult.
- Usually, the gift cards are activated itself where they have been purchased from.
- All you need to do is to take your Visa gift card to the cashier, pay for them, and receive an activation receipt from the cashier.
- Make sure you keep the activation receipt safe and sound as it will be extremely helpful if anything goes wrong while redeeming the card or if your transaction details are reflected inaccurately.
- To activate your card online, visit www.myprepaidcenter.com, log in with your username and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, activate your prepaid Visa gift card by providing the necessary details such as your card number, the security code, and the expiry date.
How to activate prepaid Visa gift cards over the mobile phone?
- To activate your gift card, contact the customer care executives and myprepaidcenter.com.
- You will be connected to an automated system, provide the details regarding your card, to begin with, your activation process.
- In some cases, you will be connected to a live person where you will be asked to provide your card details such as your card number, the 3 digit security code that is available at the back of the card and the expiry date.
- Provide all the details carefully to avoid any mishappening in the future.
How and where to use the prepaid Visa gift card?
- Once you have received your Visa gift card, you have a set duration or a limited period of time to utilize your card.
- The Visa gift cards come with an expiration date often of 12 months. That means you have to use these cards within their expiration date.
- After the card has expired, you will be charged a nominal amount every month, the amount will be deducted from your current card balance.
- Keep these limitations in mind before you purchase the Visa gift cards. If you ever lose your Visa gift card, your money would not be refunded.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get any discount while using my prepaid center cards?
Yes, you get a 5% cashback on selected brands or stores. Apart from the discounts, my prepaid center allows you to make as secured payment as well as keep a track of all of your transactions and payments.
Where can I use my prepaid card?
You can use your prepaid card anywhere the MasterCards are accepted that is to pay any shopping bills, electricity bills, groceries, etc. The card can be used anywhere except for petrol pumps.
Is it important to activate your prepaid card for making payments?
Yes, you need to activate your card by visiting www.myprepaidcenter.com in order to make payments. The activation process is important so that owner’s name gets attached to the card and hence prevents anyone else using the card.