If you want a secured payment gateway and a prepaid card that ensures exclusive benefits for its registered users, invest in my prepaid center cards. My prepaid center is the best solution for all of your financial needs. Visit the official site myprepaidcenter.com register yourself and get your prepaid card at your doorstep in 3 business days. Manage all your transaction and payment information under one roof. Avoid the physical hassles of standing in long queues for bank work, get all your work done easily within few minutes.
Is My prepaid Center a reliable online portal?
Yes, my prepaid center is a reliable online portal and your one-stop solution for all the financial worries.
- My prepaid center allows you to check and overlook all your finances, transactions and payment history all under one roof.
- Your financial information is secured with SSL technology. The data related to your payments and transaction is end to end encrypted. Hence, you get full guaranteed security.
- Sign in for all the email and texts updates, my prepaid center will notify you if there is any suspenseful activity happening with your account.
- If you lose your credentials or card by any chance, do not worry, just contact the customer service representatives at my prepaid center, they are available 24*7 and would listen to your problem as well as provide necessary assistance and guidance regarding the further procedure.
What are the benefits of My prepaid Center?
- To get all the benefits of my prepaid center card, you need to register yourself first, visit www.myprepaidcenter.com and sign up.
- Once you sign up and activate your card, you can use the prepaid card anywhere and at any time except to withdraw from the ATMs
- Register with my prepaid center and get unlimited discounts and cashback up to 5% on limited stores and selected merchants. So register soon and avail of all the benefits.
- Pay all your bills such as mobile, electricity, water, etc all online and save time.
- Subscribe to the email and text updates and get notified for due dates and never be late to make any payments.
- The customer service representative is available 24*7 for your assistance and help. The professional and trained staff will guide you against any query and doubt.
How to check my prepaid card balance?
To check your prepaid card balance online, follow the procedure
- The first step is to open the browser and navigate to the official site www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Once you reach the website, the login page will appear on the screen.
- Sign up with your card details. Once you sign in, you will see the homepage.
- Once you reach the home page, in the side you will notice an option that says, check your balance.
- To check your balance you need to activate your card first.
- Activate your card by entering all the card details such as card number, expiry date, and the security code number.
- Once your card is activated, you will that your current balance is reflected under the tab “check your balance”.
- You can recharge and add up more money to your current balance online via the online portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we have to sign up for email/ text notifications?
Signing up for email and text notifications not only notifies you for your billing due dates but also if any suspicious threat is detected from your account. If any suspicious activity is detected from your account, you will be notified immediately.
Where can I use my prepaid center card?
You can use your prepaid card anytime, anywhere you want just like your debits or credits cards. The prepaid card cannot be used to withdraw money from the ATMs. Visit the online portal to locate the nearby ATMs where the card is accepted.
Do I get any discounts by using my prepaid center cards?
Yes, the users that make payments with my prepaid center cards get 5% cashback or discounts on a few selected brands and stores.
How can I recharge my prepaid card?
To recharge your card, visit www.myprepaidcenter.com, on the right-hand side, you will notice an option to activate the card. Activate your card first, once you activate your card, you can check your account balance and also recharge your prepaid card.