Manage all your cards, debit cards, credit cards, and prepaid cards, all under one roof. My prepaid center is the answer to all your financial worries. If you want to make secure transactions and keep a track of all your financial history, payment details, get registered with my prepaid center.
My prepaid center gives you guaranteed security and keeps your information secure. It is the most reliable online platform and makes it easier for you to pay all your bills on time without any hassles.
Visit www.myprepaidcenter.com sign up and get your prepaid card activated to make most of it.
My Prepaid Center- Manage all cards under one roof
- The users can log in to the online portal www. Myprepaidcenter.com and monitor all of their financial data.
- Get regular updates via texts or emails and know the due dates for your bills and also if there is any suspicious activity going over with your account. Get notified immediately and take the necessary steps on time.
- With my prepaid center, you can check your current prepaid account balance, recharge your card online within a few minutes.
- You can also transfer money from your debit card to your prepaid card by signing up for my prepaid center.com
- Keep all of the financial data safe and secure with the end to end encryption and SSL technology.
- Use your my prepaid center card to make secured purchases and 5% discounts on a few selected brands, merchants and stores.
- The registered users get exclusive benefits, you just have to visit www.myprepaidcenter.com
How to log in and activate My prepaid center card
- To log in and activate your card, you need to visit the official web portal that is www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Once you open the web portal, there will be a login page on your system screen.
- Enter your card number, expiry date and the security code at the back of your card and activate your card
- Enter the security question and enter the captcha.
- Now login to my prepaid center web portal.
- Once you have activated your card, you can create your my prepaid center profile.
- Go to create my profile option, enter your username and set up the password for your account.
- Provide a security question and the answer to that question.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the captcha to prove that you are not a robot.
- Once you have activated your card and created your profile, you can make purchases and manage your cards online via my prepaid center.
My prepaid center offers a card that can be used anywhere for general use. In other words, you can use these cards to make regular purchases. The company optimizes the card to be made applicable for social incentives, customer usages, etc.
If you are using prepaid cards, you need to check the balance on your card often. The card will be rejected if you try to spend an amount exceeding the actual amount in your account. Visit www.myprepaidcenter.com and check your balance as well as your recharge your card. In case you lose the card, contact the customer service representatives at my prepaid center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my card gets declined?
Check the amount in your card, if you are spending more than the balance in your card. Try alternative methods of payment and contact the customer service representatives to look into the matter, they will give you full guidance.
How to know if the card is expired?
The card expiry date is available at the front, the start and the expiry date. After the expiry date, the card will be canceled and you will not be able to make any transaction with the prepaid card. Contact my prepaid center customer service and apply for a new card.
Where can I use my prepaid card?
You can use your prepaid card anywhere just like your other cards. The card cannot be used to withdraw cash from the ATMs. With my prepaid center online portal, locate the nearby ATMs where your prepaid card can work.
What time shall I contact the customer care at my prepaid center?
The customer care representatives are available 24*7, you can contact them anytime and get full assistance and guidance regarding any of your query.