With myprepaidcenter, you can manage all your VISA and MasterCards under one roof. Myprepaidcenter provides full financial assistance and is a one-stop solution to all your worries. It allows you to make safe and secure payments while keeping a track of your transaction history and allowing to manage all your payment details and cards in one place. It is the most reliable online platform and allows you to make payments with convenience and guaranteed security. Visit myprepaidcenter.com to register and activate your prepaid cards and avail of exclusive benefits.
How to activate your prepaid card?
When you have received your prepaid card via your mail address, you need to activate your card so that you can utilize it to make payments. Follow these simple steps to activate your prepaid card:
- First and the foremost thing to do when you receive your card is to add your signatures at the back of the card in the empty space that is called the signature strip.
- You can also do this by visiting www.myprepaidcenter.com and login with your user name and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you have to provide the necessary details available on the card such as your card number, your security code that is present at the back of the card, and other details.
- You can also activate your card by contacting the customer care service by dialing up the toll-free number. The customer care service executives will guide and provide you full assistance regarding the activation process. You can find the toll free number at the back of the card or on the letter that comes with your card.
How to recharge myprepaidcenter card?
To add the amount to your prepaid card, follow these simple steps:
- Recharge your prepaid card online – Visit myprepaidcenter.com, log in with your username and password. Once you have logged in, go to the payment section and add money to your prepaid account via your credit or debit card.
- Add money by paying in cash – You can visit any post office or any shop or a petrol station to add the amount to your prepaid card provided they offer a Paypoint Service.
- Add amount via bank transfer – You can recharge your prepaid card by sending money from your bank account. To transfer money to your prepaid card, you need to provide your account number, security code, and other details that could be used for reference purposes.
- Recharge prepaid card by receiving money via bank transfers – You can also recharge your prepaid card by asking somebody else to transfer money to your prepaid card account. Your employer or any other source of income could send your salary directly to your prepaid account if you use it in place of your bank account.
The charges you have to pay while adding the amount to your prepaid card
You need to pay a certain amount to recharge your card. The recharging fees vary depending upon your card and the method you opt to add the amount to your card. For example, a card can cost you:
- If you wish to add amount by paying in cash at the post office, you will be charge €1.
- If you add the amount via the Paypoint Services, you will have to pay the 3% of the amount that you wish to transfer.
- If you make an online payment via your credit card, you will be charged 2.5% of the amount that you are adding to your account.
- There are no charges if you log in with your username and password and pay via your debit card.
- You will be charged nothing if you wish to send money via bank transfer.
Where can I use the prepaid cards?
- You can use your prepaid card anywhere wherever your VISA cards are accepted except for the petrol pumps.
- You can use this prepaid card at ATMs too provided you need to set up a pin first to withdraw money from your prepaid account.
- To set your pin visit www.myprepaidcenter.com, click on the option of “set pin” that is available on the top of the website.
- Once you have set your pin number, you can use the prepaid card for withdrawing money from the ATMs.
- You can use the prepaid card at selected stores or to buy selected brands and get a 5% cashback.
- You can use the prepaid card online with the companies that accept the card payment.
- If you make an online payment with your card, you need to provide your card number, expiry date and the security code that is present at the back of the card.
How to set up automatic payments?
- You can enable the automatic payments from your account which will allow you to automatically transfer money to other accounts.
- You can utilize the automatic payment option to pay your monthly bills. In this way, there will be no scope of missing the due dates, and hence you can save yourself from paying penalty charges for late payments.
- This could be extremely useful if you are using your prepaid card to make payment rather than your correct account that could be possible if you a low credit score and cannot get a standard current account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the security code that is required to make online payments?
You can find your three-digit security card at the back of your prepaid card.
Where can I find a summary of all my recent transactions?
Visit www.myprepaidcenter.com and login with your credentials. Once successfully logged in, go to My cards page. You will see a whole overview of your transactions. Your transactions of the past 30 days are visible on this page.
Can I use my prepaid card at ATMs to withdraw cash?
Yes, you can use your prepaid cards to withdraw money from the ATMs. You need to set your PIN first, to be able to withdraw the amount.